Nowadays there are soooo many social networking websites, blogging services, and photo/video-sharing services out there. Everyday new websites are launched, with the fresh looks, new features, different styles. And everytime you'd like to try them and start to register yourself. At the end of the day, you will realize that only a few of them are still there to stay with you.
Yes, I think people tend to maintain not more than 10 services or social networking websites - including email accounts - at the same time. Why? There are 2 reasons: 1. The more accounts you have, the more time you have to spend with them. This is a very time consuming activity. 2. A lot of services are redundant for us.
I have 8 active accounts for the moment and they are connected each other. For example, if I get a new comment in my blog, a notification will be sent to my email; or if I publish a new post to my posterous site, automatically it will be appeared on my tumblr site in seconds, and so on.
I've tried to make a chart to show the interconnection between my accounts.
And here they are:
- My Gmail account: [email protected]. This is my primary personal email address for now.
- My Wordpress blog: fistonista.com. Been with me since 2 years ago.
- My Youtube: fistonista's Channel.
- My Facebook account. Yeah, you can easily find me on Facebook. I am quite popular there with more than 1,500 friends. 😀
- My Twitter account. The place where I can be followed by a respected man like Guy Kawasaki. 😀
- My Posterous: fisto.info. Post everything from email, anywhere, anytime.
- My Tumblr: fistorizasatianto.info. A tumbleblog of mine. Fun and easy to update.
- My Flickr. The pictures of me. 😀
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.